Bhava Hosts 300-Hour Yoga Level 1 Training Course
Inner peace Yoga Therapy
Bhava is partnering to bring the Albuquerque Yoga Community this cutting edge 300-Hour Yoga Therapy Level 1 Foundations in Yoga Therapy Course. This training is designed to introduce you to the vast field of yoga therapy, overview the teachings and philosophies of the yoga tradition and their relevance and application to yoga therapy. You will be introduced to modalities of yoga therapy as applied to various health conditions, which will provide you with a solid foundation to build you knowledge on your path to become a yoga therapist. This training is more specific than other 300 hour trainings as you will gain information on how to work with special populations; making you more knowledgeable and marketable to work with health care organizations, the aging population of ABQ, and a better teacher to your current students.
November 2019–August 2020
Bhava’s 200-Hour Teacher Training Programs ∼ Discover. Align. Transform.
Study & Transform your Yoga
Lead Instructor Marisol A. Brito, YA 200-ERYT
This program is for students who are interested in deepening their understanding of yoga as well as for those interested in sharing their joy of yoga with others. Learn practical applications of yoga in everyday life by deepening your practice, cultivating an authentic tool box and creating life long friendships with other trainees and teachers. Program also includes a requirement of attending 20 hours of yoga instruction at Bhava, which comes out to about 1 class/week throughout the training. All workshops at Bhava can be counted towards the 20 hours.
Not Just for Teachers
Discover your inner potential through Bhava’s RYT 200-Hour Teacher Training Program by deepening your practice, enhancing your joy of learning and developing you inner teacher.
Bhava Yoga Studio offers a unique and accessible 200-Hour Yoga Alliance training. This immersive program offers you the tools to deepen your personal yoga practice while learning how to teach passionately, skillfully, and effectively. Teaching yoga is a way to not only teach others, but also teach yourself. You are your own teacher first and foremost. Becoming a more skilled practitioner, you are able to discover how to guide yourself through each step in the journey and develop a keen ability to help guide others with authenticity, grace and wisdom.
Practicing and teaching yoga is an art and a science that is constantly evolving. Advance your personal practice through a grounded and comprehensive range of yogic practices from postures (asana), pranayama (breath), meditation, chanting, foundational alignment techniques and modifications for all bodies. You will refine your understanding and become more skilled in practicing yoga and how to express your knowledge to others.
Maybe you’re not interested in teaching but want to learn more about yoga. This immersion into the yoga tradition is designed to provide both depth and breath so every type of learner as the opportunity to enrich their lives.
The 200 Hour programs begins in September 2019.
September 2019–March 2020
Module 1: September 6–8, 2019
Module 2: September 27–29, 2019
Module 3: October 18–20, 2019
Module 4: November 1–3, 2019
Module 5: December 13–14, 2020
Module 6: January 17–18, 2020
Module 7: February 28–March 1, 2020
Module 8: March 27–29, 2020
Students are eligible for Yoga Alliance registration upon completion.
All trainees receive UNLIMITED FREE CLASSES at Bhava for the duration of the training
There are no refunds for the Immersion, teacher trainings, and mentorship programs. Any time missed may be made up the following year without an additional charge, if the program is offered. Refunds for personal or medical emergencies may be considered on a case-by-case basis with written notice, less a 15% admin fee.
During this training you will
Deepen you Understanding of Poses
Strengthen your Body
Master basic Alignment Techniques
Establish an understanding of Everyday Anatomy
Expand you knowledge of Yoga History & Philosophy
Develop your Meditation Practice
Explore the art and science of Sequencing
Discover the healing power of Ayurveda
Find & Empower your Voice
Enhance your knowledge & experience with a Yoga Art Studio (You will take home 4 special art projects reflecting your experience!)
Payment Options for Sept. 2019
Deposit $500 |due by August 30, 2019
Early Bird Full Payment $3,150 | due by August 5, 2019
Full Payment: $3,300 | due by Sept 15, 2019
Monthly Payment Plan Contract | 7 payments of $430 charged the 15th of each month Sept 2019 – Mar 2020
(tax not included)
Payment includes unlimited classes during the duration of the program and a 6 months of $79/month studio membership after training; tax and text books not included.
Submit your Application: Complete Your Application Here
- More than Teaching ~ This training Program begins with an immersion into yoga’s philosophy, method and practice, where you will deepen, advance and refine your understanding and practice of yoga. As you head into the second half, you will learn how to speak from the perspective of “looking for the good”, becoming your own teacher first.
- Hands-On Approach ~ Learn how to safely and effectively share the gift of yoga with others, and how to guide students in connecting to the beauty of their hearts. You will practice teaching your peers in small groups. Practicing teaching is key to becoming an effective and compassionate teacher.
- Unlimited Membership (free) ~ Through regular practice you will more easily integrate the teachings and develop your understanding of yoga. And, with regular and consistent practice you will become strong physically and mentally!
- 7-Month Training Program ~ The 200 hour Teacher Training Program at Bhava spans an 7-month period to allow ample time for you to integrate the teachings, so that the training is not separate from your life, but very much a part of it. We find students retain more and grow more confident as teachers and practitioners with this approach.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable Teachers ~ You will learn from some of Albuquerque’s most successful and beloved teachers with a over 100 years combined teaching experience.
- Anyone Can Attend ~ The program is appropriate for any interested yoga student looking to deepen their experience and understanding of yoga, even if not interested in teaching yoga.
- Discover your Yoga Family ~ When you step into a yoga training program, you are not only serving yourself, but you are also supporting those around you. Together with your fellow students you will develop lifelong friendships who help shape your experienced as a yogi and human.