200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Discover. Align. Transform
STUDY & TRANSFORM YOUR YOGA
Lead Instructor Marisol A. Brito, YA 200-ERYT
This program is for students interested in deepening their understanding of yoga and those interested in sharing their joy of yoga with others. Learn practical applications of yoga in everyday life by deepening your practice, cultivating an authentic toolbox, and creating lifelong friendships with other trainees and teachers. The program also includes a requirement of attending 20 hours of yoga instruction at Bhava, which comes out to about 1 class/week throughout the training. All workshops at Bhava can be counted towards the 20 hours.
NOT JUST FOR TEACHERS
Discover your inner potential through Bhava’s RYT 200-Hour Teacher Training Program by deepening your practice, enhancing your joy of learning, and developing your inner teacher.
Bhava Yoga Studio offers a unique and accessible 200-Hour Yoga Alliance training. This immersive program offers you the tools to deepen your personal yoga practice while learning how to teach passionately, skillfully, and effectively. Teaching yoga is a way to not only teach others but also teach yourself. You are your own teacher first and foremost. Becoming a more skilled practitioner, you can discover how to guide yourself through each step in the journey and develop a keen ability to help others with authenticity, grace, and wisdom.
Practicing and teaching yoga is an art and a science that is constantly evolving. Advance your personal practice through a grounded and comprehensive range of yogic practices from postures (asana), pranayama (breath), meditation, chanting foundational alignment techniques, and modifications for all bodies. You will refine your understanding and become more skilled in practicing yoga and how to express your knowledge to others.
Maybe you’re not interested in teaching but want to learn more about yoga. This immersion into the yoga tradition is designed to provide both depth and breadth, so every type of learner has the opportunity to enrich their lives.
DURING THIS TRAINING YOU WILL
- Deepen your Understanding of Postures (Asanas)
- Strengthen your Body
- Master basic Alignment Techniques
- Establish an understanding of Everyday Anatomy
- Expand you knowledge of Yoga History & Philosophy
- Develop your Meditation Practice
- Explore the art and science of Sequencing
- Discover the healing power of Ayurveda
- Find & Empower your Voice
- Enhance your knowledge & experience with a Yoga Art Studio (You will take home 4 special art projects reflecting your experience!)
- Develop a personal practice and Sankalpa that will serve you throughout life.
- And more!
DURING THIS TRAINING YOU WILL
APPLY TODAY! AND, LIVE YOUR PASSION.
- There was a cancelation! 2 spots still available.
- Reserve your spot ~ Deposit $250 |due by Sept 15, 2021
- Early Bird Full Payment $3,150 | due by August 15, 2021
- Full Payment: $3,300 | due by Sept 17, 2021
- Monthly Payment Plan Contract | 8 payments of $470 charged the 15th of each month Sept 2021 – Mar 2022
- Scholarships and Work-Study Available.
INDICATE YOUR INTEREST IN WORK-STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR ALTERNATE PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS IN YOUR APPLICATION.
Don’t wait. Apply today.
Payment includes unlimited classes during the duration of the program and a 6 months of $79/month studio membership after training; tax and text books not included.
SEPTEMBER 2021–MARCH 2022
Module 1: September 17–19, 2021
Module 2: October 8–10, 2021
Module 3: November 5–7, 2021
Module 4: November 19–21, 2021
Module 5: December 10–12, 2021
Module 6: January 7–9, 2022
Module 7: January 21–23, 2022
Module 8: February 4–6, 2022
Module 9: March 4–6, 2022
The 200 Hour programs begins in September 2020.
Students are eligible for Yoga Alliance registration upon completion.
All trainees receive UNLIMITED FREE CLASSES at Bhava for the duration of the training
Refund Policy: There are no refunds for the Immersion, teacher trainings, and mentorship programs. Any time missed may be made up the following year without an additional charge, if the program is offered. Refunds for personal or medical emergencies may be considered on a case-by-case basis with written notice, less a 15% admin fee.
Bhava Hosts 300-Hour Yoga Level 1 Training Course
INNER PEACE YOGA THERAPY
Bhava is partnering to bring the Albuquerque Yoga Community this cutting-edge 300-Hour Yoga Therapy Level 1 Foundations in Yoga Therapy Course. This training is designed to introduce you to the vast field of yoga therapy, overview the yoga tradition’s teachings and philosophies and their relevance and application to yoga therapy. You will be introduced to modalities of yoga therapy as applied to various health conditions, which will provide you with a solid foundation to build your knowledge on your path to become a yoga therapist. This training is more specific than other 300-hour training. You will gain information on how to work with special populations, making you more knowledgeable and marketable to work with health care organizations, the aging population of ABQ, and a better teacher to your current students.
NOVEMBER 2019–AUGUST 2020
November 16-17, 2019
December 6-8, 2019
January 23-26, 2020
February 21-23, 2020
March 13-15, 2020
April 3-5, 2020
May 8-10, 2020
June 5-7, 2020
July 31-August 2, 2020
August 15, 2020
NOT SURE THIS TRAINING IS RIGHT FOR YOU? WE WANT YOU TO BE SURE.
Q: I’ve already been teaching Yin Yoga – will I learn anything in this training?
A: Gosh, I hope so. I learn something every time I take a training. If you’re already well-versed in Yin Yoga, I invite you to my Level 2 training. It’s actually designed to add depth to those who are already teaching Yin (and answer a few questions you may never have thought of).
Q: Am I going to learn more from your training(s) than from the book? It doesn’t seem that complicated.
A: You’re very right – Yin yoga isn’t that complicated. But you will learn new approaches to anatomy, from both the Eastern and Western perspectives, strategic ways to use props, and what a correctly instructed Yin practice actually feels like in your body.
Q: I’m already a trained Restorative Yoga teacher. Isn’t Yin pretty much the same?
A: It might look similar on the outside, but I believe that Yin and Restorative are fundamentally different, based on the intention of the practice. I have several experienced Restorative teachers who have taken my Yin training who agree – it’s a completely different ball game! Watch my video blog The Differences between Restorative Yoga and Yin Yoga to learn more.
Benefits to You:
- More than Teaching ~ This training Program begins with an immersion into yoga’s philosophy, method, and practice, where you will deepen, advance, and refine your understanding and practice of yoga. As you head into the second half, you will learn how to speak from the perspective of “looking for the good”, becoming your own teacher first.
- Hands-On Approach ~ Learn how to safely and effectively share the gift of yoga with others, and how to guide students in connecting to the beauty of their hearts. You will practice teaching your peers in small groups. Practicing teaching is key to becoming an effective and compassionate teacher.
- Unlimited Membership (free) ~ Through regular practice you will more easily integrate the teachings and develop your understanding of yoga. And, with regular and consistent practice you will become strong physically and mentally!
- 7-Month Training Program ~ The 200-hour Teacher Training Program at Bhava spans a 7-month period to allow ample time for you to integrate the teachings so that the training is not separate from your life, but very much a part of it. We find students retain more and grow more confident as teachers and practitioners with this approach.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable Teachers ~ You will learn from some of Albuquerque’s most successful and beloved teachers with over 100 years of combined teaching experience.
- Anyone Can Attend ~ The program is appropriate for any interested yoga student looking to deepen their experience and understanding of yoga, even if not interested in teaching yoga.
- Discover your Yoga Family ~ When you step into a yoga training program, you are not only serving yourself, but you are also supporting those around you. Together with your fellow students, you will develop lifelong friendships who help shape your experience as a yogi and human.